Uninsured/Underinsured Property Damage Coverage

You’re covered if your car is damaged by someone who doesn’t have any insurance, also known as “uninsured,”

or by someone who doesn’t have enough coverage, also known as “underinsured,” for property damage. States that allow or provide uninsured coverage would include hit and run incidents.


Start rounding up and saving to pay down your car loan faster